This vegetable casserole is quick to throw together and is very similar to green bean casserole. The different vegetables and cheese mix it up a bit and make for a great side dish the whole family will love.
- 1 16oz. Package of Frozen Vegetables - cauliflower, broccoli and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 4oz. Package of Shredded Cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream (can use light sour cream)
- 1 2.8oz Can of French Fried Onions (can use more if you like)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
In a large bowl, combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup of cheese, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 of the can of onions. Pour into shallow baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until vegetables are done. Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions on top and bake uncovered 5 more minutes or until golden brown.
Popularity: 2% [?]