This taco salad recipe is quick to throw together when you are in a hurry and will feed a number of people.
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Head of Lettuce, chopped or torn
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 4-5 Green Onions, sliced or 1 Medium Red or Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans, rinsed
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 8oz. Bag of Shredded Cheese
- Plain Dorito Chips, crushed
- Catalina or Ranch Dressing
Brown hamburger. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water per package directions. While hamburger is cooling, in a large bowl add lettuce, tomato, onion, kidney beans, cheese, chips and hamburger mixture. Toss to evenly mix.
If everyone likes the same dressing on the salad, you can go ahead and add it to the mixture. If there are different taste preferences, leave the mixture as is and coat with dressing of choice in individual bowls.
Popularity: 2% [?]