Cornbread Salad is a flavorful side dish that goes well with many different meals and can also be used as an appetizer. Compliments fish, chicken or beef. Serve with Triscuit crackers as an appetizer.
- 2 - Packages of Cornbread Mix (I use Jiffy)
- 1 - Medium Green Pepper, choppped
- 1 - Medium Tomato, chopped
- 4 - Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Cup of Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Creamy Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 4 Tablespoons of Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions. Bake and let cool for at least 10 minutes. In a large bowl, crumble cornbread into small pieces. Add vegetables then mix in remaining ingredients. Can be served immediately, but best when refrigerated for several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Popularity: 1% [?]